Namespace for prov specs

From: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 21:09:26 -1100
To: "public-prov-wg@w3.org" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi All,

Can we resolve the namespaces to be used for prov?

This is ISSUE-256 ,  ISSUE-84 , ISSUE-224, ISSUE-281

Here's the suggestion that seems to stem from the discussion

Namespace is:
http://www.w3.org/ns/prov#

This dereferences to a landing page that points to prov-dm and prov-o if
requesting html

The landing page would like:
- http://www.w3.org/ns/sparql-service-description#
- or optionally be like the glossary given in
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/fd022426796d/model/prov-glossary.html

Otherwise, conneg would be set to return the appropriate data file
depending on the request.

I.e .rdt / .ttl depending on the request

See suggestion in ISSUE-281

Is there any disagreement with this approach?

Thanks
Paul