Re: Quality check of ProvRDF

From: Satya Sahoo <satya.sahoo@case.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 20:52:06 -0400
To: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
Cc: Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk>, public-prov-wg@w3.org
Hi all,
I reviewed the provRDF mapping page as discussed and the LHS signatures
conform to WD3 (and WD4 in many cases). I am not clear about including "id
a prov:Agent" on the RHS for Person, Organization, and SoftwareAgent - it
is not present in DM. If we include inferred triples, do we consider
prov:Entity also for these three cases?

Thanks.

Best,
Satya