Re: Quality check of ProvRDF

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 00:52, Satya Sahoo <satya.sahoo@case.edu> wrote:

> I reviewed the provRDF mapping page as discussed and the LHS signatures
> conform to WD3 (and WD4 in many cases). I am not clear about including "id a
> prov:Agent" on the RHS for Person, Organization, and SoftwareAgent - it is
> not present in DM. If we include inferred triples, do we consider
> prov:Entity also for these three cases?

I suggested informally that we should show OWL-level inferred triples
(e.g. superclasses) in some kind of grey font, but to not show triples
that are inferred only at the PROV level.

If the team agree with that I can have a go through and put in the colour.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science