Re: PROV-ISSUE-329 (jzhao): prov:wasStartedByActivity sub-property of prov:wasInformedBy? [mapping prov-dm <-> prov-o]

From: Jun Zhao <jun.zhao@zoo.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 11:27:06 +0000
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the clarification.

The ProvRDF doesn't provide definitions of these terms, so I looked at
them simply from the logic point of view.:)

I guess I should go read DM but it might be faster if I can get an
answer from you.

Can you give me an example to show that an activity a1 was started by
another activity a2, while a1 was /not/ actually informed by a2?

Sorry if I am raising a repeated technical discussion. If you or others
could point me to relevant issues to look at, I would most appreciate
it. This will help me to decide where this term should belong to in the
prov-o spec and whether an additional example is needed.

cheers,

Jun