PROV-ISSUE-328 (jhao): prov:wasStartedBy and prov:wasEndedBy as the core provenance terms [PROV-O HTML]

From: Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 10:27:44 +0000
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
PROV-ISSUE-328 (jhao): prov:wasStartedBy and prov:wasEndedBy as the core provenance terms [PROV-O HTML]

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/328

Raised by: Jun Zhao
On product: PROV-O HTML

This is a sub-property of prov:wasAssociatedWith.

Should it keep it as one of the core terms or as an additional term.

I vote for it to be as a core.

The same should be applied to prov:wasEndedBy.

I think the decision should also be consistent with how we are going to treat all the subclasses of prov:Agent.