Re: Alex Hall's review of the XSD 1.1 changes and their relevance to the RDF WG

From: Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 08:27:43 +0000
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
CC: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>, W3C Chairs of the RDF WG <team-rdf-chairs@w3.org>
Hi Ivan,

Tentatively, we are listing the range of permitted values for prov
attributes
(see section 4.7.4,
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/working-copy/wd5-prov-dm-components.html#term-value)

If new xsd types are to be supported (which I understood was the spirit
of Alex's email),
we might as well include them in our list.

Luc