Re: Alex Hall's review of the XSD 1.1 changes and their relevance to the RDF WG

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 09:11:37 +0100
Cc: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>, W3C Chairs of the RDF WG <team-rdf-chairs@w3.org>
To: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Luc,

copying to the RDF chairs, too, because I do not remember exactly.

But, in my recollections, yes it has, and there is an action to, when the time comes, update/refresh the RDF semantics document along those lines. Maybe Guus or David can remind us on exactly where we are with that.

Because Alex's mail refers to many things, can you tell us which aspect in particular is relevant for the Provenance group?

Ivan

----