Re: PROV-ISSUE-102 (hadRecipe): Ontology is missing recipe link [Formal Model]

From: Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 10:09:12 +0000
To: Stephan Zednik <zednis@rpi.edu>
Cc: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
> Is there a way to make an existential quantification using PROV-N?  I did
> not connect setting agent to optional with the statement you make above and
> which I believe we both agree with.

I think this is the confusion over any of the 'optional' arguments in
PROV-N. It is unclear if this means that the argument is implied (ie.
existential quantification) or not applicable/present.  It might be
good to go through all of the optionals in PROV-DM and make sure they
make that clear. I'll raise that as an issue.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science