Re: PROV-ISSUE-152 (QualifiedInvolvement): will the QualifiedInvolvement approach work for other relations? [Ontology]

From: Daniel Garijo <dgarijo@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 17:49:20 +0100
To: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>, Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Hi Luc,
Right now we have used "Involvement" to qualify the different properties.
The property that links "Elements" with "Involvements" is qualified.
There is an additional issue about being able to express things with the
ontology
that we are not able to express in the DM (issue
https://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/262),
so I propose to close this issue.

Thanks,
Daniel