Re: [provo] Proposal for a Structure of the PROVO HTML Document

Khalid,

You mentioned that the section 8 diagram needs improvement.

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Qualifed_Involvements_in_PROV-O#Qualified_Usage

has a diagram that shows the parallel between the unqualified and the qualified.
Perhaps you could consider a diagram like this.

Regards,
Tim