Re: PROV-ISSUE-450: DM tables "incomplete" (specifically: activity ending activity) [prov-dm]

Hi Tim,

I don't think there is a problem.

Table 4 is introduced as follows:

     While  not all PROV-DM relations are binary, they all involve two
primary elements. Hence, <a href="#relations-at-a-glance">Table 4</a>
indexes all relations according to their two primary elements (referred
to as subject and object).

wasStartedBy is primarily from an activity to an entity.

Table 5 has the correct syntax wasStartedBy(id;a2,e,a1,t,attrs),
including the starter activity a1.

Luc