Re: complementOf -> viewOf: proposed text

Hi Paolo and Satya,

I raised ISSUE-223 to that effect!
I agree with Paolo, we don't have a notion of class.

However ...

Jim seems to indicate that an entity can characterize multiple things
....  If correct  (btw, that's not what prov-dm says!),
then seeing a entity as a class is not that a wrong point of view.

This said, where I strongly disagree with Satya is that we have made it
clear that the attributes are not characterizing the entity.
(Resolution from a few weeks ago). Hence, in prov-dm terms, it's not
because a given entity has a given prov-dm attribute
that it belongs to some class.

Luc