Re: complementOf -> viewOf: proposed text

Satya,

but we don't have a notion of classes/instances in PROV. I remember this being discussed early on and dismissed. As a result, you
can't use that framework so you can't make a distinction between the two cases. It may be in our heads, but it's not in the
language, right?

--Paolo

--
Paolo Missier - Paolo.Missier@newcastle.ac.uk, pmissier@acm.org