Re: PROV-ISSUE-222 (used-objectproperty): Datatype property for used? [Ontology]

Hi Paul,

It seems that the problem is not specific to prov-o, but also applies to
prov-dm (but phrased differently).

Currently, the prov-dm document requires entities to be identifiable.
Probably, we even
mean for them to have an identifier!

I came across a similar problem, trying to encode parameters of the
Provenance Challenge 1 workflow.
I am getting something like:

entity(pc1:a26,[pc1:label="slicer param
2",prov:type="http://openprovenance.org/primitives#String",pc1:value="-y
.5"])

Should the domain specific "pc1:value" attribute become a prov attribute
for interoperability?

Luc