RE: viewOf / complementOf discussion in 201-12-15 telecon

Hi Paolo,

I think the current definitions look good.  I think the properties of
the two relations are fine, and the names "specializationOf" and
"alternateOf" are fine.

My only concern is that there may be many different notions of
specialization, and the current text avoids formally defining one.  I
don't really mind that either.

Regards,

Stephen Cresswell

Tel:  +44 (0) 01603 69 6926

Web:  www.tso.co.uk

This email, including any attachment, is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient or if you have received this email in error, please inform the sender immediately by reply and delete all copies from your system. Do not retain, copy, disclose, distribute or otherwise use any of its contents.

Whilst we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that this email has been swept for computer viruses, we cannot guarantee that this email does not contain such material and we therefore advise you to carry out your own virus checks. We do not accept liability for any damage or losses sustained as a result of such material.

Please note that incoming and outgoing email communications passing through our IT systems may be monitored and/or intercepted by us solely to determine whether the content is business related and compliant with company standards.

The Stationery Office Limited is registered in England No. 3049649 at 10 Eastbourne Terrace, London, W2 6LG