Re: PROV-ISSUE-153 (complementarity): Complementarity description differs from model definition [Primer]

Graham,

I think this issue can be closed, as we removed the section on
complementarity entirely from the primer, pending a stable, clearer
definition in PROV-DM.

If you agree, can you close the issue?

Thanks,
Simon

--
Dr Simon Miles
Lecturer, Department of Informatics

Electronically querying for the provenance of entities:
http://eprints.dcs.kcl.ac.uk/61/