Re: ProvRDF: new mapping markup

From: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 12:49:35 -0500
Cc: Provenance Working Group <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
To: Khalid Belhajjame <Khalid.Belhajjame@cs.man.ac.uk>

On Feb 29, 2012, at 11:22 AM, Khalid Belhajjame wrote:

> On 29/02/2012 13:35, Timothy Lebo wrote:
>> prov-wg,
>>
>> In an effort to automate the comparison between the OWL file and the ProvRDF mappings, we would like to replace the latex markup with wiki table markup.
>>
>> An example is at http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvRDF#Entity
>
> They seem to be very similar. So if the wiki table markup helps automating the comparison between the OWL file and ProvRDF mappings, then I don't see a reason why not to witch to the wiki table markup.

Thanks.

Does anybody object to this formatting change?

> I am curious however to know how the comparison can be automated.

I don't want to bother the wg with details, but if anyone is interested (and because you asked) start by running these two commands:

curl -O https://raw.github.com/timrdf/DataFAQs/master/services/sadi/util/wikitable-gspo-materials/sample-inputs/provrdf.ttl
curl -H "Content-Type: text/turtle" -d @provrdf.ttl http://sparql.tw.rpi.edu/services/datafaqs/util/wikitable-gspo

-Tim