Re: [prov-o] involvementClass property

From: Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 09:32:36 +0000
To: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
Cc: public-prov-wg@w3.org
On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 04:35, Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu> wrote:
> Sorry, still not seeing annotations on, e.g. Attribution. What do I have to do to see them in Protege?

I did the annotations from property to class (hence
prov:involvementClass), not from class to property - as one is more
likely to have started with using a non-qualified property.

So go to Object Properties, expand prov:involved and select for
instance prov:tracedTo.

On the top right you should now see under "Annotations"
prov:involvementClass prov:Trace.

Sadly you don't see this under Annotations or Usage of prov:Trace.  It
is not possible to do an inverse annotation property "involveProperty"
either, only inverse object properties.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science