Re: Tim's approach on Involvement

From: Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 11:29:24 +0000
To: Khalid Belhajjame <Khalid.Belhajjame@cs.man.ac.uk>
Cc: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>, "public-prov-wg@w3.org Group" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 10:51, Khalid Belhajjame
<Khalid.Belhajjame@cs.man.ac.uk> wrote:

> Do you mean that we may have an instance of EntityInvolvement  that does not
> denote an agent association and in which the entity involved happens to be
> an agent? For example, an activity that used as input an agent?

Yes, of course, it's an entity.

Example - the :photographing activity prov:used :me - even if :me is a
prov:Person.

I might or might not have been the agent associated with the activity.

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PROV_OWL_ontology_component_examples#Self_portrait

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science