Re: Updated PROV-O OWL and ProvRDF wiki page

From: Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 16:00:26 +0000
To: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Cc: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 15:58, Stian Soiland-Reyes
<soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk> wrote:

> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvRDF#Time is empty  (but I've
> modified the other usages of time to clarify prov:Instant and
> prov:Time

and:

prov:Interval is currently unused - it is a hangover from OWL Time.

I had a suggestion to make prov:Activity, prov:Entity and
prov:QualifiedInvolvement be subclasses of prov:Interval and make them
all have prov:startedAt and prov:endedAt - but I'll have to formulate
this properly as a wiki page/issue - it is not as attractive anymore
as we no longer have OWL Time and its time relations.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science