Re: PROV-O ontology comments

From: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 12:35:02 +0000
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Hi Jun

That's an interesting observation.

The first 3 belong to the core

specializationOf
alternateOf
wasDerivedFrom

All the others belong to "common relations".

The following should be subrelations of wasDerivedFrom

wasSummaryOf ->To be dropped probably
wasQuotedFrom
hadOriginalSource
wasRevisionOf

Range is agent for this one:

wasAttributedTo

This one is the only transitive relation:
tracedTo

I am not sure how we can simplify this, given that common relations
include common short cuts.

Luc