Update on PROV-O OWL file (Action item 55)

From: Satya Sahoo <satya.sahoo@case.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 17:24:05 -0500
To: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,
After two meetings by the PROV-O team on Feb 13 and Feb 14 [1], we have
updated the OWL file and made it available for review by the WG [2].

We would like to note that we support only the wasStartedBy defined between
an activity and an agent, and not wasStartedBy defined between activity and
activity, and activity and entity (the definition of wasStartedBy is
defined in three ways by DM-TPWD in Section 6.2 and Section 5.3.2.2).

All feedback is welcome!

Thanks.

Best,
Satya