Re: prov-xml: initiating discussion

Hi James,
Nice rules.

It was necessary to have prov-dm attributes as elements since they can
occur multiple times.

I agree with you that if we agree with the principles of the
translation, it shouldn't be too
hard to keep prov-dm and prov-xml in sync.

I am fine to try and adopt the same principle as we agreed for prov-rdf.

Cheers,
Luc