Re: PROV-ISSUE-467 (activity-start-req-trigger): Do activity start/end always require trigger? [prov-dm-constraints]

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 5:30 PM, Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:
> Self terminating process would be modelled like this:
>
> wasEndedBy(end; a,-,a,t,attrs)
>
> where a is the ended activity/process and also the ender.
>
> There is an implicit trigger, as you say, which you can see as
> the instruction to terminate, for instance.

Yes, that makes sense, and as we got rid of the non-zero lifetime of
entities; that trigger can even be made at the very end of the
activity, if it so pleased.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science