Re: Formalizing PROV-Constraints in OWL?

Hi Ivan,

On 07/08/2012 14:38, Ivan Herman wrote:
> Ok. I misunderstood the original mail which I read by setting out to describe the_full_  PROV-Constraints in OWL. If the idea is to add those statements that are easy or relatively easy, then I am fine with that (the usage of property chains is another example that is already used...).
>
> But I would actually add then one more constraint: we should not lead the ontology further away from OWL-RL. It is unfortunate that we are already out of it a bit, but if we make the situation worse, we would loose a major constituency... And I do not think it is worth it.

Yes, what I have in mind is to have this constraint-rich prov-o in a
separate ontology file. But this is still up to discussions on the
return of the prov-o team. So does the choice between spin, rules, and
other options. But it's good to have early feedback!

Cheers,

Jun