conforming prov-o to W3C style guidelines

From: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 13:06:56 -0400
To: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
prov-wg,

Apologies for polluting the list with the mundane details of conforming to the W3C style guidelines,
but the right approach continues to elude me and if I don't ask then PROV-O won't make any progress for Monday's deadline.

I find the process to be rather complicated, and I could really use some help (if nothing else, some moral support!).

I have some notes on the process at [1], which I'm sure are incomplete and inaccurate.

Does anybody have some pointers to this process?

Thanks,
Tim

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PIL_OWL_Ontology#W3C_Style_Guidelines