Re: conforming prov-o to W3C style guidelines

http://aquarius.tw.rpi.edu/prov-wg/prov-o

then
ctrl-alt-shift-s + "save as xhtml"

becomes
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/file/81e39a1d5fb8/ontology/spwd/2012-04-26-validating/prov-o.html

which does not close tags:

     <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="prov-o_files/owl.css">
     <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="prov-o_files/Primer.css">
     <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="prov-o_files/rec.css">
     <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="prov-o_files/extra.css">

Is this a bug in respec?

Thanks,
Tim