prov-o html - for voting tomorrow

From: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 18:49:08 -0400
To: "public-prov-wg@w3.org Group WG" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
prov-wg,

The draft at
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/fb23031cf708/ontology/spwd/2012-04-18-vote-for-public-release/prov-o.html
contains edits reflecting many comments provided during the last review iteration.
The URL above represents the draft that I am recommending we approve for public release.

The draft does not yet reflect all comments provided during the last review iteration.
The status of all comments is listed here:
http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Prov-o_draft_review_2_April_2012
Note that no comments were marked as blockers for public release.
We will be working to incorporate all feedback as we move beyond our vote tomorrow.

Regards,
:Tim prov:actedOnBehalfOf :prov-o-team .