prov-o html - for voting tomorrow

From: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 18:49:08 -0400
To: "public-prov-wg@w3.org Group WG" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>

The draft at
contains edits reflecting many comments provided during the last review iteration.
The URL above represents the draft that I am recommending we approve for public release.

The draft does not yet reflect all comments provided during the last review iteration.
The status of all comments is listed here:
Note that no comments were marked as blockers for public release.
We will be working to incorporate all feedback as we move beyond our vote tomorrow.

:Tim prov:actedOnBehalfOf :prov-o-team .