Re: PROV-ISSUE-222 (used-objectproperty): Datatype property for used? [Ontology]

Hi Stephan,

Yeah the example doesn't use prov:value. I'm just saying that the kind
of guidance you give below we should think about giving with respect
to provenance. This is the kind of simple stuff that's very helpful
and also eases things for interoperability.

cheers
Paul