Re: is specializationOf transitive or not?

From: Tom De Nies <tom.denies@ugent.be>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 14:35:41 +0200
To: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
As the opposite seems counter-intuitive to me, +1 for transitive

Regards,
Tom
---
Tom De Nies
Ghent University - IBBT
Faculty of Engineering and Architecture
Department of Electronics and Information Systems - Multimedia Lab
Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201, B-9050 Ledeberg-Ghent, Belgium

t: +32 9 331 49 59
e: tom.denies@ugent.be