Re: PROV-ISSUE-43 (derivation-time): Deriviation should have associated time [Conceptual Model]

Hi Luc,

ISSUE-43
Issue 43 is still relevant. In particular with respect to the
pe-linked-derivationExpression as there is an inference rule that lets
you go from that to relations that have time, thus, I suspect there
should be times that cover these corresponding events. I think this also
impacts wasEventuallyDerivedFrom in that it says that it implies a
temporal ordering. I think it's nice to have time being associated with
events if there is temporal ordering.

In general, it's useful to have it associated with events. However, I
don't think it's that major of an issue. It can either be resolved
through the use of qualifiers or by adding in time.

ISSUE-42
This is resolved. I think the definition of Agent is clear that Agent is
an entity, thus, an agent can be derived from another agent. I think it
was not so clear before this revision that agent was an entity.

Thanks,
Paul