Re: PROV-ISSUE-29 (mutual-iVP-of): can two bobs be mutually "IVP of" each other [Conceptual Model]

From: Paolo Missier <Paolo.Missier@ncl.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 12:05:52 +0100
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Hi,

as we are going through older issues, this one seems to have been superseded by the current version of the model. We propose to
close it pending review (that means, Stephen can you please call in with your current view on this, thank you).

Specifically:  IVP-of has been replaced by ComplementOf, which *does* allow for symmetry.

-Paolo

--
Paolo Missier - Paolo.Missier@newcastle.ac.uk, pmissier@acm.org