RE: Roles

+1. I'm not sure where absorbing will cause problems, but it does feel like a stretch,  and it would expand the use of multiple entities and complementOf into the middle of everything (i.e. you'd have to use it for the immutable/OPM-style cases, not just when you have to document mutability).
Jim

From: public-prov-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-prov-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Paolo Missier
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 6:01 PM
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Roles

Hi Luc,

yes, and that was indeed in part my point: if the qualifiers logically "belong" with both sides, then you can't play this game of "absorbing" them on one side, can you.  They logically belong where the data and the process meet, i.e., in neither "per se". There are bound to be cases like this.

-Paolo