Re: PROV-ISSUE-92 (remove-individuals): Remove example individual from ontology [Formal Model]

Hi Paolo,

There were a list of object properties that were defined based on the
relationships in the conceptual model. These properties, their
cardinalities and their characteristics, e.g., functional, are likely to
be modified, since some of the relationships in the conceptual model are
still under discussion.

The following figure illustrates the object properties defined so far:
http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/images/9/9a/Object_Properties_overall_diagram.png

Hope that answer your question. khalid