Re: PROV-ISSUE-92 (remove-individuals): Remove example individual from ontology [Formal Model]

From: Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 08:29:53 +0100
To: Satya Sahoo <satya.sahoo@case.edu>
Cc: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 23:51, Satya Sahoo <satya.sahoo@case.edu> wrote:
> The OWL files seems to have been corrupted during previous updates to
> mercurial. The original OWL file I had uploaded did not include any datatype
> properties or assertions about individuals.
> I have restored to correct version on mercurial, please review if possible.
> Thanks for pointing this out!

Looks good! I'll come with some more detailed comments and write-up of
my thoughts as I've quickly done a plugin for exporting Taverna
provenance according to the ontology.

Should I do suggested changes as a feature branch.. or how are we
using the mercurial repository?

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science