email to send second questionnaire

From: Deus, Helena <helena.deus@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 17:07:51 +0100
To: <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

We have prepared an email to distribute the second iteration of the
questionnaire in the mailing lists. Here it is, let me know if you have
any feedback:

Thank you to those of you who have answered our first provenance
Implementation Stakeholder questionnaire, your feedback is very
important.

The W3C provenance workgroup is getting ready to finalize a draft of the
provenance ontology [1]. However, to ensure that we have addressed all
your concerns regarding provenance of data and documents, we would very
much appreciate your collaboration in filling out this questionnaire [2]
(second iteration of the questionnaire send earlier this year).

This second iteration of the questionnaire includes many of the
questions present the first questionnaire with a few additions to help
us understand how provenance is currently used and what is the
granularity of provenance that is generally required.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PIL_OWL_Ontology

[2] http://goo.gl/hEeEb

Best Regards,

Helena F. Deus