Re: prov-o example relations

From: Daniel Garijo <dgarijo@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 19:14:44 +0200
To: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Cc: "public-prov-wg@w3.org" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi Paul, all

I started gathering the proposals when we started the ontology group  here:
http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PIL_OWL_Ontology#Initial_comments.2Fsuggestions_about_the_ontology
and here:
http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PIL_OWL_Ontology#Dealing_with_the_issues_of_.22uses.22_relationship

Maybe the diagrams are helpful to understand them better.
Sunday works for me for the review (afternoon)

Best,
Daniel