Re: prov-o example relations

From: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 20:16:47 +0000
To: Daniel Garijo <dgarijo@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es>
CC: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>, "public-prov-wg@w3.org" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi Daniel

These pages are a good overview but we need an example complex enough encoded according to the different approaches.

Stains portrait example was quite good. It would be good if it also showed multiple artifacts generated and used.

Cheers

Professor Luc Moreau
Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton