Re: prov-o terms

Hi Luc,
The current OWL file with all updates is at:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/ontology/ProvenanceOntology.owl

(we are not using the automated script for pulling together all component
files into single owl file at present).

It incorporates all the changes the group had agreed upon w.r.t. using the
qualifiedInvolvement approach.

Thanks.

Best,
Satya