Re: Source data for provenance graph in ProvenanceExampleAndConcept1

Graham and Luc -

Thank you for the responses to my questions. Much appreciated. I now fully
understand the history - and the constraints.

At this point, my concern will now be on how to communicate this approach to
the GIS/geospatial/sensor community represented by the OGC. This is a
community that has a great need for standard ways of expressing and
communicating provenance but also has a huge legacy in the use of existing
de-facto, vendor specific, and ISO standards, such as 19115, and the use of
XML, binary encodings, and other serializations for expressing metadata.

As part of that outreach and communication to the OGC community, any
thoughts regarding adding a map to the use case? This would really help!

Also, another question. If some of the elements of provenance information
have a location element (which I hope is true), any though of using
GeoSPARQL (geo extensions to SPARQL)? We have shared the GeoSPARQL candidate
standard with the W3C SPARQL community for comment.

Thanks and regards

Carl