concept illustrations for the data journalism example

From: Paul Groth <pgroth@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 10:30:16 +0100
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Hi All:

I asked for feedback on the proposed data journalism example [1] by
Monday. There was not a lot of discussion so I hope it's safe to assume
that the example was considered to be a good start.

To help the discussion get going, I've put up a page [2] that lists each
concept from the charter and illustration of it from the example.

It would be good to see if we agree whether these illustrations actually
illustrate the concepts.

regards,
Paul

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvenanceExample