concept illustrations for the data journalism example

From: Paul Groth <pgroth@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 10:30:16 +0100
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Hi All:

I asked for feedback on the proposed data journalism example [1] by
Monday. There was not a lot of discussion so I hope it's safe to assume
that the example was considered to be a good start.

To help the discussion get going, I've put up a page [2] that lists each
concept from the charter and illustration of it from the example.

It would be good to see if we agree whether these illustrations actually
illustrate the concepts.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvenanceExample
[2] http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/CharterConceptsIllustration