Re: concept illustrations for the data journalism example

Hi all,

 From my point of view the data journalism example perfectly illustrates
the provenance concepts.

I just would like to make a couple of questions regarding the example.

   1. As stated in the charter "Provenance Interchange Working Group has
      the following objective: [...] and define methods to publish and
      access provenance". So, should we add a second processing steps as
      follows: "government (gov) generates provenance information (prov)
      regarding RDF (f1)" or is it already assumed?
   2. And in that case, Provenance information generation process will
      be carried out during the conversion process or in a different one?

Best Regards

Iker

--
Iker Huerga Sánchez