RE: Implementation Stakeholder questionnaire approval

Hi Luc,

>>- I wondered what the meaning of "I want to know how to sign this
dataset using W3C formal specification"?
Did you really mean sign?

Sign here means "identify myself as the creator of a dataset".

>>- The questionnaire seems geared towards generating provenance
according to a standard model.
   There is also the whole PAQ TF, with accessing/querying provenance.
Some institution may be interested
    in hosting a provenance repository. Maybe we could also ask about
that exploitation of the standard.
>> Added
Thanks

Best