Re: Definitions and provenance and invariance

From: Paolo Missier <Paolo.Missier@ncl.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 10:22:19 +0100
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Hi,
  following a suggestion by Simon in the latest telecon: to help with the understanding by those not formerly involved, and more
importantly with the synthesis process by the Model TF:
can those who voted for the "further simplification" version please provide (on the wiki) one example each that illustrates:
- A
- B
- "stuff"
- "stuff state"
- "correspondence"
- "consistency"

I went through the entire thread that led to this, and I still don't get it, sorry!

-Paolo