Definitions...

From: Graham Klyne <GK@ninebynine.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 11:58:22 +0100
To: W3C provenance WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Apropos recent discussions here, I couldn't resist posting this link to a recent
message posted by Tim Berners-Lee:

[[
You can attack any spec by trying to argue about the meaning of any terms ad
nauseam. But it is not constructive.  I have noticed that groups asked to write
about x and which start by trying to define x often just lost in the weeds, as
one can pick holes in any english definition.
]]
-- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Jun/0121.html

#g