Re: Personal observations of working group style and process

Graham,

ok, but please don't forget that we did have a confcall discussion on the interplay of model and architecture, and the agreement was
that the two should be kept separate at this stage
(see http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/meeting/2011-06-02)

is that still the case?

--Paolo