Re: PROV-ISSUE-8: defining generation in terms of `IVPT of'

Stian,
I agree with your comments, except for one thing:

  The asserter has made *assertions*. The asserter may or may not have
observed the events; it may be hearsay, it may be inference.

But otherwise, I thought that the idea of perspective was capturing what
you describe.  Doesn't it?

Cheers,
Luc