Re: PROV-ISSUE-8: defining generation in terms of `IVPT of'

Hi Jim and Luc,

I agree with Luc, Jim point is a good one. I find it more relevant to
derivation than generation, though.
Generally, derivation can be though of as a relationship that connects
an IVPT of a thing to another IVPT of the same or different thing. I can
only think of two options to deal with the point raised by Jim. Either:
- we add a property to IVPT that identify the thing that the IVPT gives
a view about, or
- specialize the derivation relationship, by creating two
sub-relationships that distinguish between the two cases.
Personally, I prefer the second one, as it spares us the problem of
having to identify "thing", at least for the moment.

Thanks, khalid