Re: PROV-ISSUE-40 (recommended-roles): Roles should not be SHOULD and not MUST [Conceptual Model]

From: Paolo Missier <Paolo.Missier@ncl.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 12:01:14 +0100
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
supposedly there are replies to this but I the W3C DB doesn't have them and I don't have the emails either. Anyways:

I am not sure MUST-> SHOULD solves the problem, because it does not give any useful guideline regarding the semantics of a relation
without a role.

I would be happier to see  /default/ roles be defined for these relation, which can be overriden.

-Paolo