Re: PROV-ISSUE-40 (recommended-roles): Roles should not be SHOULD and not MUST [Conceptual Model]

It would be good to have advise on the choice MUST/SHOULD.

I would have thought that to promote interoperability we should go for
the stronger requirements,
when possible.

I can turn your comment around. I'm missing a justification for a SHOULD
here.

Luc

PS. I don't think it's a hack to have unspecified role. Mandating a role
guarantees a uniform data structure.
     It facilitates the writing of queries/searches.  I guess that's my
justification for MUST.